This page collects the various useful links mentioned on this site into one place for your edification.
First here's some fine international suppliers that will happily ship to the antipodes...
- Hirst Arts: Bruce Hirst's astounding mold kits. Expensive once you convert to NZ$ but well worth it! Bruce's customer service is also impeccable.
- Jeff Valent Studios: A good supplier of cheap green stuff and sculpting armatures.
... and the following are New Zealand suppliers.
- Topmark: Supply Ultrasil RTV and Klean Klay for all your mold making needs.
- Acorn Models: A local modelling shop in Auckland.
- Modelair: Another local modelling shop in Auckland.
- Fine Art Supplies: A wide range of student's acrylics and art supplies suitable for terrain.
Hobby sites of friends.
- Ben's R/C Madness: The only friend I have who is sufficiently geeky to also have a hobby web site, although he's a radio controlled man.
NOTE: This website is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Mordheim and all related trademarks are trademarks of Games Workshop Limited. Used without permission. No challenge to their status is intended.