Figured out how to paint Orc flesh. I’m doing the following:
– Prime white.
Paint the following layers by hand (not drybrushed or blended):
– Base skin Snot Green.
– 50/50 Snot Green, Goblin Green over most of the flesh, leaving Snot green in the folds.
– Goblin Green over slightly less of the flesh.
– 50/50 Goblin Green, Scorpian Green over just the high points.
– Scorpian Green as the final highlight…just on the real high points (knuckles, ends of noses etc).
– Ink wash with mix of Windsor & Newton ‘Apple Green’ ink dulled down with a drop of plain old India Ink and cut with 50/50 water/Klear floor wax.