I’m messing around with various Open Source Desktop Publishing applications (Scribus, Open Office Suite and Inkscape) at the moment and have converted my Pulp .45 Adventure Museum scenario into a PDF for your downloading pleasure.
After playing the scenario earlier this week I’ve tweaked it a bit and I’m quite happy with the end result. I haven’t quite got around to sketching a Museum floor plan and including it in the PDF, so in the interim this post includes a photo of the three room layout I used.
Update: The PDF has now been expanded to include a rough sketch floorplan of a suggested three room layout and I’ve fixed a minor typo. Thanks for pointing that one out Aaron!